Released in 2017, Windows 8 iso is a Microsoft Operating system that uses Metro design language to run apps. The operating system makes a departure from the previous operating systems under the Windows Nt OS family in a several ways.
Foremost, the operating system is designed to presents apps in an elegant way. Specifically, apps are presented in a modern UI style.
Further, with a Microsoft account a user is able can access various data on any Windows 8 device including a new one. This is because of Windows 8 syncs SkyDrive data, photos, address book on the cloud. Notably, with a Microsoft account, you can access all your settings, themes, taskbar, app settings from several windows 8 PCs.
Windows 8 pro iso works well with both PC and tablet. More so, the software runs well with mouse and keyboard as it does with the touch screen. Specifically, the software gives mouse precision and keyboard touch screen.
Further, when contrasted with Windows 7 and the previous versions, Windows 8 advances and introduces several new features. For instance, while a user had to physically burn ISO to disc, Windows 8 does away with this requirement and makes it possible to run ISO’s and VHD files natively.
Another remarkable feature in the software is that it has made multitasking on the PC or your Tablet much easier. Just drag the app you need to keep to work with and drop into the right or the left of the screen.
Supported File types:
- Video (mp4, mp3, MPEG-1, MPEG- 2, MPEG- 4, AVI, 3GPP, 3GPP2, AVCHD, WMV)
- Audio (AMR, QCELP, MP3, m4a, AAC, PCM, WMA )
- Documents(Microsoft Word, Excel spreadsheet, PDF files, Adobe Reader)
- Photo files (jpg, jpeg, jpg,JFIF, TIFF, GIF)
Main features of Windows 8 pro iso 32 / 64 Bit Download
- Updated task manager
- Secure boot that prevents unlicensed software starting before Windows 8 is up and running
- Enhanced File history
- Supports ISO’S and Virtual Hard Disk natively
- Skydrive integration that allows access to photos, documents, and uploaded music
- good support for 3G and 4G networks
- Automatic switch to Wi-Fi connections
- Built In Anti-virus under windows defender umbrella
- System wide search features for apps, settings, and files
- Has Metro version of Internet Explorer
- Supports touch screen, desktop and mouse apps
- Processor speed of at least 1Gz
- Hard disk free space of 16gb for 32-bit installation
- 20GB hard disk space for 64-bit installation
- 1gb RAM for 32bit installation
- 2gb RAM for 64bit installation
- Multi-touch tablet monitor to run and download apps
- Choice of a home version or business version
How to install and use:
- Click on the download link
- Run the installer
- Drop the license key
- If you do not have a license key, purchase from Windows
- Allow the computer to reboot
- Once installed, there is no need for new hardware requirements
- If installing on Mac OS X;
- first, download the full version of Windows installation media
- Installation media must be in ISO file or DVD form
- Once installation is complete, open Boot Camp Assistant application
- Click on install windows on select tasks
- Create USB installation drive
- Once complete, create separate partitions on Mac’s drive, one for Windows another for Mac OS X
- Click install button on Boot Camp Assistant to create the new partition for