Windows Movie Maker for windows 10
Windows 10 Movie Maker was made by Microsoft to give a free and user-friendly online video editing program. The software exists as part ofWindows Essentials. Windows Movie Maker allows its user to create their movies from any of their existing images and videos simply by importing them into the program from their Computer or selected devices e. g. Digital Cameras, Digital video disks, scanners.
Designed for all, from professional to a layperson for editing videos which probably seem to be a lot of hard work. Windows MovieMaker was developed with the purpose to make it simple.
Key Features of windows 10 movie maker
Windows Movie Maker is very easy to use, so easy a child would use it, enabling inexperienced users to quickly learn the way to get the desired effects on their videos.
Windows Movie Maker comes with loads of effects for video editing to ensure a fabulous final output and promising simplicity with drag-and-drop options. It gives the potential to import still images and allows them to provide in conjunction with the video clips, enabling the person to place the images and videos in whatever order they desire in the Storyboard view.
Audio tracks can be added to the video with the possibility to modify it so that the background music can be faded in and out when needed, Like when someone is talking in the video.
Screenshot review of movie maker for windows 10
windows movie maker windows 10
Users are also allowed to use their webcams to capture videos which are often combined in Windows Movie Maker to make a video composition. Once the user is satisfied with the edited video, Windows Movie Maker also provides a feature for directly sharing it to different social sites like Facebook, Youtube, etc.
The videos can be cut to clips to assure that only the necessary parts of any clips are being used. The pace at which the clips are played can be increased or slowed down, and other more extravagant features are also available.
- Mouse click on the Download button to download the setup file.
- Double click on the downloaded file to Run the setup. Then click “Yes” and installation setup will start.
- Click “Next” button to continue Windows Movie Maker installation. Select “I acknowledge the agreement” to continue. Of course, please read Windows Movie Maker PermitAgreement carefully before “Accept” it.
- In the next steps, you can choose the target folder where Windows 10 Movie Maker 2017 will be installed on your PC, rename theQuickstart group name if you like. Leaving these settings as default are strongly recommended, just click “Next” button to get the software installed.
- Windows Movie Machine will be launched automatically after the installation process completes. You can uncheck this check box if you wish to run the software later.
- Finish the download and install process. You can now make videos with Windows Video Maker whenever you need to. Enjoy the software now!