Warlords of Draenor PC Full Version
Warlords of Draenor Games are part and parcel of our online life, especially when we get tired with the standard office or homework. They influence how we build character and also how we utilize our extra time.
World of Warcraft has been developing some of the most interesting, sorts after and played games that are as intriguing. The fifth expansion installment of the World of Warcraft presents us with The Warlords of Draenor, captivating games, to say the least. Whether you are a new player or continuing one, this game offers you an opportunity to level up one of your characters to level 90and get new abilities and skills at the gateway of Draenor. This will be used for combat; you can now wage war with your friends get new skills and earn your place among the finest of Warcraft.
Key Features Warlords of Draenor
- A new user interface that has fewer clutter, more free inventory space, helps you find items faster and have a good game-life.
- There are pre-made groups where you can find like-minded individuals from across the globe that you can group with for a quest, world boss, arena match or to stage a raid.
- There is better inventory management through bag and collection changes, where the collection system is made for all items including Heirlooms. You can also search and filter collections based on keywords. Bags will be sorted to carry particular items, and newly acquired items are marked white.
- New zones have been introduced. There are seven new zones available for characters 90-100 which include Tanaan Jungle, Nagrand, Frostfire Ridge, Talador, Gorgrond, Spires of Arak, andShadow Moon Valley.
- New characters have been added to the game, who begin their experience in Tanaan Jungle with a basic set of skills and abilities for their class, you can also unlock new class abilities and mechanics when you strike the Iron Horde to shut the Dark Portal
- There is a Survival guide that is a reference guide highlighting the key things you need to know about Patch 6.02
- New cap has now been leveled to 100
- New garrisons that a player can customize by building armories and stables and can also recruit non-play characters that help you carry out missions and earn items.
- Player versus player upgrades where battleground systems have been upgraded with new rewards, objective displays, and scoreboard upgrades.
- There are new stat changes and items squish where new gear such as Movement Speed and Cleave have been added, and stats that are not useful to players such as the Hit and Expertise have been removed. Items Squish has scaled down stats of all players and creatures.
- An updated quest UI which will show the main and side quests and a map will show a player where to go if they want to continue with the storyline as well as showing the bonus objectives.
- Windows 7/8/Vista/XP
- 4GB RAM
- 35GB of free hard disk space
- CPU Speed of Info.
Authors’ Note: There is so much adventure and fun in this game that you could probably become addicted to it.