Mortal kombat 5
Mortal kombat 5, also known as Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance, is the ninth installment ad the fifth version in the mortal kombat series of fighting games. Released in 20O2, the fighting game features 3D action gaming. Remarkably, the game contains your favorite characters from the previous versions of mortal kombat games. Some of the retained characters are, Sub Zero, Johnny Cage, Scorpion, Quan Chi, Cyrax, Kung Lao and Shang Tsung. The new characters on the other hand include Frost, Kenshi, and Limei.
Needless to say, mortal kombat offers the player many characters to choose from. The characters are easy to distinguish with their unique costumes. Each character possesses different fighting modes two of which involve fighting with hands while the third one, lets the character use a weapon. The two unarmed styles include karate and Hapkido.
mortal kombat deadly alliance?
One of the tricks introduced in the kombat 5 is that players have slightly different signature moves when compared with the previous versions. In this regard, if a player is familiar with the scorpion character having teleport ability, they will need to adjust to the scorpion character in mortal kombat 5 that cannot teleport. Once a character is selected, the game’s announcer function mentions the name of the character selected so that a player
Learning the different skills to help you win all the battles is easy. For starters, simply learn to control your character for defense and attack using the Enter icons, arrow keys, space bar and A, X,Z,S,D and C keys. More so, the konquest mode takes you through each character’s basic moves.
The game is fully 3D enabling the player to go backward, forward and encircle the opponent. To make this move, a player simply double taps on the up or down icons. The 3D feature makes creating fatalities so much fun as you watch the opponents blood gush out from his stomach and other injured areas.
Supported file types:
- 2D GRAPHICS
- 3D graphics
- Fully 3D with detailed backgrounds, enlarged animated characters
- Every character has different moves including fighting stances
- Has conquest mode feature that works like a tutorial to new players on how to combat different enemies
- A player can customize the game to a wide range of options
- Each character has three unique fighting styles; two unarmed and one armed
- Allows heavy bloody attacks that leaves the opponent buried in their blood
- Designed with uppercut- style launchers in the fighter’s moves
- Has single mode and multiplayer mode game mode fighting. The single mode uses a single player while the multiplayer mode has u to two players going against each other
- Windows XP
- Windows 98
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- 128MB minimum RAM
- Have at least 100MB available hard disc space
- Processor of at least Pentium 600 or equivalent
- CPU of at least 550MHz
- Processor of min 1.5 GHz
- VGA card of at least 16MB
How to install and use:
- Follow the link on download for PC, android or PS2 as appropriate
- Skip ad and click on download icon
- Download begins automatically
- Once downloaded, extract from where it has been downloaded
- open set up file
- Finally give full set up and select directory