Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum V16 Latest Crack Full Version
Bricsys BricsCAD for Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1. The market for premium computer aided design software programs are booming, most of the designs are done with the help of computers and almost every designing firm has adopted the technology. Seeing this opportunity, the biggest name in the industry, the AutoCAD by the software giant Autodesk have hiked their products prices. Small firms and individual designers are finding it hard to accept the price; AutoCAD is a reliable and trusted software, but the price is just too high. A worthy alternative which offers the same reliability and functions is the BricsCAD range of products by the Bricsys software company. Bricsys was founded by Erik De Keyser a CAD expert in the year 2002, so their products have been on the market for a long time and are a cheaper alternative to AutoCAD range of products. There are many flavors to choose from, and all of them offer great value for money. We are going to look at their top of the line version- the BricsCAD Platinum which recently got its new upgrade. It offers all the CAD features with a few added benefits.
Key Features of Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum V16
- Supports all major platforms (Linux, MAC, and Windows)
- More accuracy and control over scaling
- Supports 3D constraints creation
- Most feature packed version of the software
- Inbuilt Cloud connectivity
- All the primary CAD functions are integrated
- Innovative quad cursor for more precision
- Support third party software add-ons
- Supports BricsCAD BIM, Assembly Modeling, and Deformable Model
Main Pros and Cons:
- Cost: The Bricsys BricsCAD Platinum 16 is a premium offering, and it cost a lot of money for the subscription, but still the features it offers is unparalleled to the price. The competing products are way more expensive
- Cloud connectivity: Their inbuilt could the Chapoo is one of a kind, it helps in improved teamwork and communication. Work can be easily assigned to team members, and they can be shared easily.
- Moderate system requirements: The AutoCAD require beefy system resources to run whereas BricsCAD can run on moderate system configuration.
- Learning curve: Unlike the AutoCAD which has better tutorial features and easy UI, the BricsCAD is a bit more complicated. New users will experience some difficulties in the beginning
- Lacks proper training infrastructure: Almost all design schools use AutoCAD, students are trained in AutoCAD which has superior training modules and tutorial.
Most common users:
The BricsCAD is a professional tool meant to be used by the design and engineering professionals. They are a little complex for casual users and students. They are widely used by architects, industrial product designers and mechanical and civil engineers. As the cost is much lower, small design firms and an individual will be it more than big companies and firm.
Most of the designs are done through computers these days. The computer aided design software has been popular, and they have revolutionized the designing industry. BricsCAD is a worthy alternative for the more expensive industry leader AutoCAD and we have no doubt about it.